THIS ITEM IS MARKED 40% OFF OR MORE. IT IS FINAL SALE.
Model is 5'9 and wears size ONE SIZE.
Wide fit made to accommodate sizes 0-18.
Style will be looser on customers who wear sizes XS-M and will be slightly more fitted for those who normally fit into L- XXL.
- Matching Belt included.
-Super stretchy fabric means easy access on over the head.
-Wrinkle free fabric (and machine washable, of course!)
PLEASE NOTE- Model is wearing sample dress which is two inches shorter than the final production version.
Use included belt to cinch dress for a more fitted look.
1)Pull belt through tabs located along the waistline and tie a knot/bow in front. This will created a cinched effect as the tabs are drawn together.
2)Pull belt through tabs located along the waistline.Wrap all the way around the waist (You should feel the belt touching the back of your waist). Pull the belt through the front tabs. This option will help define your waistline.
3) Pull belt out of tabs and wear loose for an efforless, flowy look.
SIZE GUIDE: ONE SIZE FITS 0-18
Width of dress is approximately 32 inches at hip lying flat. Double the width for full circumference (64 inches).
LENGTH GUIDE: Approximate lengths from middle of shoulder to bottom seam.
Fabric may shrink up to two inches (depending on your machine) after first wash.
There's no need to write a lengthy description when the latest lineaR style is so effortless you don't need to put an ounce of labor into thinking about when or where to wear it! Introducing the #linearFLOW, a sartorial style meant to flatter all silhouettes. Our newest version of last year's bestseller features super stretchy fabric thats so easy to wear, you'll want to wear it all year (despite it being the perfect summer look!)
Take this caftan from car//pool to cocktails, or throw it <literally, if you want to> in your carryon when you head countryside; it wont put a wrinkle in your day. Solving the ultimate 'What do I wear for the next 12-24 hrs?' dilemma, the #linearFLOW is the way to go...
WAYS TO WEAR:
1) LET LOOSE- embrace the natural curve of this style style that allows you to go with the flow.
2) BELT TO BOW- pull the belt through the front pocket and knot into a bow at front for a cinched effect.
3) BELT SOLO- Pull the belt behind your back so it is touching the back of your waist. Pull the belt ends through the front tabs and knot at the front to show off your curves.
4) BELT IT OUT- Wrap the belt completely around your body at waist without tucking in through the front .tabs Lift excess fabric over belt for a looser, relaxed vibe.
(PSA: Pregnant mamas and plus size ladies can wear this too thanks to its cool cut. Consider the belt placement to emphasize the curves you want to show off.)
WHERE TO WEAR:
1) It's up to you! This caftan style creation can be considered a dressy style, but it can be worn all day your way! Think summer sandals and simple accessories that will take you from lunch at the restaurant to doing whatever you want.
2) Go for the glam! Punch it up with bold accessories, statement heels and may we even suggest our favorite clear belt? (click here to purchase)
This frock has Valentino vibes, but at a very lineaR price. Don't you think it's time to 'GO WITH THE FLOW'? ;)
COMPOSITION AND CARE:
Stretchy lightweight blend; 95% Poly , 5% Spandex
Machine wash cold with like colors. Spot clean where necessart. Air dry on a flat surface.
This fabric may shrink up to two inches after first wash depending on your machine.