Model is wearing a size XS and is 5'9.
The linearONE may be one dress, but there's two ways to wear it.
ONE side has a mid-length placket finished with antique brass buttons. It's a perfect option for nursing moms, or worn a couple of buttons open if your need a bit more of a breeze :)
The other side of this ONE features a center box pleat cut along a flattering yolk to enhance the fluidity of the female figure.
The body of this style is boxy (slightly oversized rather than slim cut) and has a loose, relaxed fit (excellent maternity option or for those that just want to..let loose.) Add a belt to show off a slimmer silhouette.
If you fall between two sizes on the chart and have slimmer arms (the fabric has stretch) or want a narrower body cut, size down. Otherwise, stay true to size for full effect.
LENGTH/ WIDTH GUIDE: Approx lengths for the ONE dress are taken from center of shoulder to the bottom hem. Double the width for complete circumference around the body. All measurements are taken when dress is on a flat surface.
Length- 40 1/2 inches
Chest- 20 1/2 inches
Hips- 22 1/2
Upper Arm- 6 inches
Length- 41 inches
Chest- 21 1/2 inches
Hips- 23 1/2
Upper Arm- 6 1/4 inches
Length- 42 inches
Chest- 22 1/2 inches
Hips- 24 1/2
Upper Arm- 6 1/2 inches
Length- 42 1/2 inches
Chest- 23 1/2 inches
Hips- 26 1/2
Upper Arm- 7 inches
Length- 43 inches
Chest- 25 inches
Hips- 26 1/2
Upper Arm-7 1/4 inches
This is the ONE you've been waiting for.
With two ways to wear, it's the ONE piece you'll find yourself wearing more than ONE time a week! EveryONE will be asking you how you found the perfect basic, but ONE level up!
Here's more than ONE thing you need to know about the #linearONE
1) It flatters everyONE! With a loose fit, but slim sleeves, this dress is the perfect cut for everyBODY. Don't 'waist' another minute if you want to show off those curves. A belt placed at the narrowest part should do the trick (not to mention the other tricks in this ONE!)
2) There's two sides to every...ONE DRESS (and stories too, but that's for another time!). If you want to FLIP IT, now's the time.
3) It's beyond basic! Think buttons (beautiful antique brass!) when you want some breeze or need it for nursing. And catch your curves in the best light against the box pleated perfection on side 2 of this 1!
4) Luxuriously soft, stretchy fabric that you'll love from day ONE!
5) 5 color options with two sides on each (duh!) means you'll get at least a week's worth of enjoyment out of this ONE.
There's no need to do the math; this ONE is definitely worth it!
CONTENT & CARE
This fabric is 94% Modal Rayon
Due to the nature of rayon, up to two inches of shrinkage may occur after first wash depending on your machine. Hand wash is recommended. Spot treat. Machine wash cold on delicate cycle at your own discretion. Lay flat to dry. Steam/iron inside out on low heat if needed.
To steam, hold steamer 6 inches from fabric or iron on low. Use distilled water only to avoid water marks.